Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Poland thread - Paideia - 07-19-2011

In that case, I think mini-retirement+exploring is a valid answer, true and it emphasizes the better parts of the "life-style" artist (although I'm beginning to dislike that term).

I would also put money that if a girl was intrigued/inspired by that, she'd be DTF, most def.

As regards being on the run from the law, the better her English, the better she'll get the joke - can't use verbal humor if there's a language barrier.

Given how much you contribute to the forum, you could also say you're a writer or counselor doing research.

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 07-19-2011

Old survey, take it with a grain of salt, but it seems Polish women tend like bearded, hairy guys more than other groups. They're also the least responsive to cologne. No wonder you are doing well, Roosh. Might want to lighten up on the baking soda, bro....j/k

http://www.esquire.com/women/women-featu...SURVEY_104

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-19-2011

Quote: (07-19-2011 10:36 AM)Paideia Wrote:  

In that case, I think mini-retirement+exploring is a valid answer, true and it emphasizes the better parts of the "life-style" artist (although I'm beginning to dislike that term).

I would also put money that if a girl was intrigued/inspired by that, she'd be DTF, most def.

As regards being on the run from the law, the better her English, the better she'll get the joke - can't use verbal humor if there's a language barrier.

Given how much you contribute to the forum, you could also say you're a writer or counselor doing research.

I like your answer. How come I have not heard about here before? I see your a noobie, but reckon I contribute here a lot.

I like the term lifestyle artist. I'm going to use it on another thread I'm about to start.

Mixx

The Poland thread - The Duke - 07-19-2011

Quote: (07-19-2011 10:44 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Old survey, take it with a grain of salt, but it seems Polish women tend like bearded, hairy guys more than other groups. They're also the least responsive to cologne. No wonder you are doing well, Roosh. Might want to lighten up on the baking soda, bro....j/k

I'm not disputing the bearded thing, and I'm not disputing the bonus of being Latino-looking in Poland. I just want to point out you can be clean-shaven, blond, blue-eyed and do well with Polish girls. That what I am. I guess I look sort of Polish. As soon as my English words were heard, I got really good vibe. Not as strong as Peru/Thailand vibe, but still good. My stay was short, but I did well there. I like Poland a lot and plan on going back after checking out the Ukraine.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-19-2011

Quote: (07-19-2011 10:44 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

While Polish girls are nice to guys of all backgrounds, I'm coming to the understanding that not every guy is experiencing the sex fest that I am.

Quote: (07-19-2011 12:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

While Polish girls are nice to guys of all backgrounds, I'm coming to the understanding that not every guy is experiencing the sex fest that I am.

Yeah. I got some good makeout action but never got to the point of getting laid. For someone like me, it probably would take a few dates to get laid there. For me, Poland isn't a place for easy SNLs. It's a place for getting quality chicks that take some time.

Quote: (07-19-2011 01:58 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

Quote: (07-19-2011 12:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yeah. I got some good makeout action but never got to the point of getting laid. For someone like me, it probably would take a few dates to get laid there. For me, Poland isn't a place for easy SNLs. It's a place for getting quality chicks that take some time.

Ae you Latin duke or white/Anglo looking? I'm Latin and am trying to se how suntan skin, black hair, clean shaven is viewed in Poland.

I'm White/Anglo looking. I look similar to Polish dudes.

Quote:Quote:

Poland isn't a place for easy SNLs. It's a place for getting quality chicks that take some time.

For me it's the easiest place I've ever been... even easier than America and Iceland.

What I need to do is pinpoint the game that makes it easy for all guys, not just me. The worst thing I can do is send guys here and they be disappointed that it was harder than I describe.

Damn Roosh are you fucking kidding me? Easier than Iceland? Would you say easier than Colombia?

Is the exotic factor of not being white a major advantage you notice?

Mix

Would you say easier than Colombia?

Oh God yes.

If I were to rank some countries...
(hardest) Argentina -> Colombia -> Brazil -> Denmark -> America -> Iceland -> Poland (easiest)

Is the exotic factor of not being white a major advantage you notice?

The exotic factor gets your foot in the door, but game plays really big here. I lost count how many girls said I was "confident", something I don't get anywhere else. That tells you the shitty game Polish girls are used to. I see exotic guys getting nothing all the time cause their game sucks. Plus a lot of them are students who live in a dorm. A little money doesn't hurt.

Realize that Polish girls do not approach. I've been approached once during my time here, and she was a 5. I got approached multiple times per night in Denmark and Iceland.

I'm content getting one new notch a week, but if my libido was stronger I could probably do 3 a week if I did both day and night game. Definitely 2 a week.

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 07-19-2011

Quote: (07-19-2011 10:24 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Polish girls are quick to interrogate a possible sex tourist like in Ukraine I hear, so I am trying to measure what is working abd what is not.

It depends on how you look and present yourself. As usual, she tests you if there is a visible lack of congruence between what you say about yourself and how you behave. If your behavior and body language is congruent with your legend, you may have no interrogation at all.

The Poland thread - rudebwoy - 07-20-2011

The few I have been with took awhile for me to get into there pants, once that happened then they wanted it non-stop.

Roosh - love to hear your secret. I suspect the fact that you are in there country and lack of foreign competition would weigh heavily in your favour.

Thanks for your insights, you are motivating to leave North America once and for all.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-20-2011

Roosh, did you rent a flat in Poznan or are you in a hostel? Can you break down disadvantages/advantages to both as it relates to Polish girls being comfortable banging in one or the other?

Mixx

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-20-2011

rudebwoy: A lot of guys think Polish girls are conservative, so they come with slow, indirect game, and then guess what happens? They have to wait for pussy. Maybe I'm only finding the "sluts" or maybe I'm letting Polish girls do what they really want (sex with cool foreign guy in a private place).

Mixx: I rent a little studio. Hostel is absolutely no good... only great if you don't want to get laid. Very few girls live alone (most have roommates or live at home). When a Polish girl asks where you live and you reply, "I live alone in an apartment a couple minutes from here," you're a third way into her pants. I'm not joking.

Poland is the only country where I researched supplements to increase my testosterone so my libido would stop being a limiting factor.

The Poland thread - BalkanCynic - 07-20-2011

Quote: (07-19-2011 06:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Realize that Polish girls do not approach. I've been approached once during my time here, and she was a 5. I got approached multiple times per night in Denmark and Iceland.

I have a different experience. In Polish 2nd tier cities I get approached about once a week (going out frequency of 3). Usually drunk 6s and below. So can't rely on it. Maybe depends on the clubs/bars you hang at? Last time it was a girl who did it on behalf of her 18 year old friend, who somehow had developed a crush on me. Chick was so shy she would not even look me in the eye.. and no english.

The Poland thread - thegmanifesto - 07-20-2011

Roosh -

"I live alone in an apartment a couple minutes from here,"

One of the best Game lines of all time.

This is a Bedrock of my Game.

Roosh. Are the studio/flat agencies you found on google trustworthy? (meaning they are not asking for a deposit on a flat that does not exist) or do you have a reputable realtor/agent that can assist in flat/studio rentals?

I'm seriously on my way down there Sept 21 in celebration of my trip to Slovenia 1 year ago on Sept. 2010

Mixx

I just read on wiki that Chicago has the biggest polish population 2nd only to Warsaw. Maybe Chi-town should be a spot to hit to start "training" for Poland? What do the Chicago experts think?

Mixx

The Poland thread - thegmanifesto - 07-20-2011

Quote: (07-20-2011 01:43 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I just read on wiki that Chicago has the biggest polish population 2nd only to Warsaw. Maybe Chi-town should be a spot to hit to start "training" for Poland? What do the Chicago experts think?

Mixx

Interesting question.

I know a lot of my Irish cousins in Chicago married Polish girls and guys.

I think they have been here for generations though (at least the ones I have met).

Maybe a Chicago G on here can confirm?

Maybe Chi-town should be a spot to hit to start "training" for Poland?

No!!!! It's like watching the previews of a movie before the real thing. Just go in fresh and enjoy the show. Trust me, no training is needed in Poland. Right now you're overtrained for it. The game you were spitting when you were 18 is probably good enough here.

I've dealt with a handful of Polish girls in the States. It's not the same.

The only downside is that there is a bit of a butterface factor in Poland, but that really depends on your taste. The bodies are absolutely spectacular, but you must not mind big noses.

Are the studio/flat agencies you found on google trustworthy?

I haven't had problems with the 3 agencies i've dealt with. Just do your homework, read reviews, etc.

The Poland thread - ManAbout - 07-20-2011

Quote: (07-20-2011 03:11 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The only downside is that there is a bit of a butterface factor in Poland, but that really depends on your taste. The bodies are absolutely spectacular, but you must not mind big noses.

Roosh, can you post up some representative pics of the type of girls you are having success with? Not the actual girls you are sleeping with, but the type of quality one can expect?

Here is a collection of what I would say are Polish 6s and 7s. This level of quality is everywhere. If you find these girls attractive, you will be in heaven. On the ground you'll find some 8s and a handful of 9s, but Poland is really dense with 6s and 7s.

Note that even the chubbiest girl (image 3) is still thin by American standards.

[Image: 5523984_l_5af2c2d71cc0849c4c282bcd85ca6499.jpg]

[Image: 2205486_l_559c340f45479557c8abd3617976b96a.jpg]

[Image: 11070414_l_1256dde9c1222eedd1375cfe4638f06e.jpg]

[Image: 11404875_l_aba225b76f588edc63df781a3270d985.jpg]

[Image: 11285938_l_cfb9014337e6f3259097cfc9557a21c4.jpg]

[Image: 11282743_l_e1ba22fdade5a239fd930d1e1379651d.jpg]

[Image: 8454771_l_ef6e9028225f18c340e419f89172cec3.jpg]

[Image: 8061830_l_a9beac9976e1a52bcb6e19dfa951d070.jpg]

[Image: 8171665_l_9f37e2de9d84b286c58dec62a59d5565.jpg]

2,5 & 8 are definitely my style.

18 year old game is enough? LMAO! then I should be Barry Bonds!

Mixx

Is renting a car an absolute must, or can one get by on foot, taxis, public transportation? Do girls care if you drive or don't?

Mixx