Roosh V Forum
The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread (/thread-41604.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - The Wire - 12-12-2015

Quote: (10-01-2015 12:58 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 12:50 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Why is this happening so much?

To add on this, I've been wondering... do these women become teachers (subconsciously or not) so they can relive their youth and fuck young studs OR do they become teachers for other reasons and then just go crazy because there is so much testosterone in the air you could cut it with a knife?

Both?

I can't answer initially why they become teachers but what I am confident is that once they are teachers their world basically goes back to that time period. This goes for both male and female teachers(I know a guy who got caught fucking his 17 year old student so it works both ways).

I think they literally get sucked back into that world and lets face it; when you were in school it really was it's own social bubble and everything revolved around it. Now if you get some bored 29 year old whose social circle has disappeared they start dipping their feet back into the young hip scene and thats when shit goes down. For the most part these aren't teachers living in hip cities living an exciting life. Most of the time it's women who are living in boring suburbs that are looking for an escape.

Really this started exploding once the cell phone became mainstream to every person.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Dr. Howard - 12-12-2015

Quote: (12-12-2015 10:34 AM)The Wire Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 12:58 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 12:50 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Why is this happening so much?

To add on this, I've been wondering... do these women become teachers (subconsciously or not) so they can relive their youth and fuck young studs OR do they become teachers for other reasons and then just go crazy because there is so much testosterone in the air you could cut it with a knife?

Both?

I can't answer initially why they become teachers but what I am confident is that once they are teachers their world basically goes back to that time period. This goes for both male and female teachers(I know a guy who got caught fucking his 17 year old student so it works both ways).

I think they literally get sucked back into that world and lets face it; when you were in school it really was it's own social bubble and everything revolved around it. Now if you get some bored 29 year old whose social circle has disappeared they start dipping their feet back into the young hip scene and thats when shit goes down. For the most part these aren't teachers living in hip cities living an exciting life. Most of the time it's women who are living in boring suburbs that are looking for an escape.

Really this started exploding once the cell phone became mainstream to every person.

I agree completely, especially with teachers that turn teaching into their entire life. My ex and my mom are/were teachers that would just punch the clock and go home. The ones that are way to involve always had a strange vibe to them though.

I mean, coaching, helping, teams, obsessed with student achievement, curious about student social lives, friends on facebook. Those were the ones bound to be fucking students

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Mentavious - 12-21-2015

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local/201.../77498200/

Quote:Quote:

AUSTIN – Travis County Sheriff's deputies have arrested a former Westlake High School teacher on charges she had an inappropriate relationship with two students.

The sheriff's office said Haeli Wey, 28, has been charged with two felony counts of improper relationship between educator and student.

According to an arrest affidavit, Wey had inappropriate contact with two 17-year-old Westlake students in 2015. The first student said he met Wey through a student ministry program in June 2015, and Wey later accompanied the student and his family to Africa during the summer. That student told deputies he had sex with Wey "approximately 10 times" between August and September. The first student stopped having sex with Wey when "he found out she had been on a hike with another student."

The second student had gone on a hike with Wey in September and kissed in a hammock, according to the affidavit.

KVUE reported in October that a student was being investigated over allegations a female math teacher had inappropriate communication with a male student. The district removed the teacher from classroom during the investigation and Eanes ISD said the teacher's "employment will be terminated."

Online records Thursday afternoon showed Wey was in the Travis County Jail on $150,000 bond. She has since posted bond.

[Image: 635859630722974662-12-17-2015-Haeli-Wey-...-Photo.jpg]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - kaotic - 12-21-2015

WBMSOOH

(Would Bang Math Solution Out Of Her)

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Travesty - 12-21-2015

How did she get $150k laying around on a teacher's salary?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Dr. Howard - 12-21-2015

Quote: (12-21-2015 01:46 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

AUSTIN – Travis County Sheriff's deputies have arrested a former Westlake High School teacher on charges she had an inappropriate relationship with two students.

The sheriff's office said Haeli Wey, 28, has been charged with two felony counts of improper relationship between educator and student.

According to an arrest affidavit, Wey had inappropriate contact with two 17-year-old Westlake students in 2015. The first student said he met Wey through a student ministry program in June 2015, and Wey later accompanied the student and his family to Africa during the summer. That student told deputies he had sex with Wey "approximately 10 times" between August and September. The first student stopped having sex with Wey when "he found out she had been on a hike with another student."

The second student had gone on a hike with Wey in September and kissed in a hammock, according to the affidavit.

KVUE reported in October that a student was being investigated over allegations a female math teacher had inappropriate communication with a male student. The district removed the teacher from classroom during the investigation and Eanes ISD said the teacher's "employment will be terminated."

Online records Thursday afternoon showed Wey was in the Travis County Jail on $150,000 bond. She has since posted bond.

Haeli ... Hailey. Misspelled names are in the book of 'slut tells' mainly because its a sign for being born to idiotic parents or single mothers that can't spell and don't have anyone else around to tell them that they are spelling it wrong.

Lesson #2. This is why you have gender segregated student ministries.

Also, I support the charges of "improper relationship between educator and student" way more than I do borderline age of consent/sex offender charges.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - AneroidOcean - 12-21-2015

Game recognized with the 2nd student. You know that guy got at least a blowie.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - LeeEnfield303 - 12-21-2015

Quote: (12-21-2015 02:25 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

She only had to post a percentage of the bond, usually 10%.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - HOD - 12-23-2015

Quote: (12-21-2015 02:58 PM)LeeEnfield303 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2015 02:25 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

She only had to post a percentage of the bond, usually 10%.

She's not a threat to society, her only crime is banging young dudes. She just picky.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - porscheguy - 12-23-2015

Quote: (12-21-2015 02:25 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Haeli ... Hailey. Misspelled names are in the book of 'slut tells' mainly because its a sign for being born to idiotic parents or single mothers that can't spell and don't have anyone else around to tell them that they are spelling it wrong.
I saw the spelling on the name and the first thing I thought. That and stupid names. On girls, it essentially guarantees that they will be the best cocksucker in their high school and college.

On boys, stupid names either mean jail or celibacy.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - ErrolFlynnInspired - 12-23-2015

WB - and in my personal opinion the pick of the educator-hoes on this thread. Sounds like she was pre-planning the logistics of it too if the Africa trip and hikes are any indication... either that or her player students were.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Ocelot - 12-23-2015

Quote: (12-21-2015 02:25 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Also, I support the charges of "improper relationship between educator and student" way more than I do borderline age of consent/sex offender charges.

So do I, but even then it's a fucking ludicrous overreaction. Usually, for unprofessional behaviour or negligence to result in criminal charges with potential jail time, someone has to have been seriously injured or killed. Here we have a case of a lucky teenager getting off with his teacher (WB).

Sure, it's not behaviour you want from a teacher, so getting the sack, being barred from the profession, or fines would make reasonable sense; but jail? That's about as retarded as hiring attractive young women to teach pubescent boys was in the first place.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - porscheguy - 12-23-2015

How come there are no other pics of this ho other than her mug shot? Google image search turns up nothing. You mean to tell me this is the world's one slut who's not on facebook, twitter, etc?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - ErrolFlynnInspired - 12-23-2015

The only other image I could find was from a forum so not sure if it's her... but confirms everything we already suspected?

[Image: 5aa37f7f4e268bb011f233923b36f102.jpg]

The lack of a Facebook profile is either court-ordered or self-imposed due to this story hitting the news.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - AneroidOcean - 12-23-2015

Quote: (12-23-2015 08:25 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

How come there are no other pics of this ho other than her mug shot? Google image search turns up nothing. You mean to tell me this is the world's one slut who's not on facebook, twitter, etc?

She either had almost no social media (possible, but unlikely) or she did an amazing job of scrubbing her social media of pictures. I tried looking under her maiden name (Haeli Noelle Chapman and no dice either. Marriage record:

http://marriagesintexas.com/2010/059601.html

I wonder if her husband is this guy:

http://salaries.texastribune.org/state-o...ey/503863/

Quote: (12-23-2015 09:29 PM)ErrolFlynnInspired Wrote:  

The only other image I could find was from a forum so not sure if it's her... but confirms everything we already suspected?

[Image: 5aa37f7f4e268bb011f233923b36f102.jpg]

The lack of a Facebook profile is either court-ordered or self-imposed due to this story hitting the news.

See above. Not close to the same girl. Obviously different and this image pulls up in multiple pinterest pins as well as fashion websites when you run it through google images.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Yatagan - 12-23-2015

Here are some social media pics of Haeli Wey courtesy of Infinitron at RPG Codex.

March 2, 2013 ·
Splash Time. Matthew Wey & Haeli Wey

[Image: 883127_10103002490017814_1326129131_o.jpg]

January 4, 2014 ·
Celebrating the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Archibald with Matthew and Haeli Wey!

[Image: 1502696_10152249392354384_656945980_o.jpg]

January 15, 2012 ·
Haeli and Matt Wey. — in Njolomole, Ntcheu, Malawi.

[Image: 400248_10151166869375433_310445938_n_jpg_oh_9931.jpg]

[Image: 393194_10151166859830433_1518131193_n_jpg_oh_bfb.jpg]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Thrill Jackson - 12-24-2015

Damn, they give out felonys like cupcakes these day. It's a damn shame.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Dr. Howard - 12-24-2015

^ Excellent Research Seboist.

From the pictures and description this intersects another favorite topic of mine. Church girls. So this teacher? Was also a typical mission going, scarf, tights riding and over starbucks consuming church girl married to a soft motherfucker that probably cried more than John Boehner. She was then placed into an environment filled with temptation and the technological means to hide it (smartphones, snapchat etc)

You'd get the same result if you look a somewhat in shape Christian man, married to an unwashed fattie and made him the coach to an internationally travelling girls cheerleading squad....but guess what. That would never happen because people know there would be shenannigans....somehow in our society its assumed that women are more resilient in a situation of equal temptation.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - kaotic - 12-24-2015

HAH - her husband looks like a fucking SJW Cuck !

I fucking called it, weak jaw, shitty hair, and fat. Wouldn't be surprised if he wears glasses.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 12-24-2015

[Image: 400248_10151166869375433_310445938_n_jpg_oh_9931.jpg]

Faggot got bigger tits than that slut!

Solid B-cup right there

[Image: laugh4.gif]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - rpg - 12-24-2015

My spidey sense the boy in blue shirt nailed her. Just look at his denial face next to her husband.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Samseau - 12-24-2015

The old Christian doctrine, you know, the one that worked for thousands of years, was to have classrooms and teachers segregated by sex. I WONDER WHY THEY DID THAT?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - xmlenigma - 01-06-2016

Quote: (10-23-2014 10:02 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

I want a sex offender map filter that lets me only see teachers who have fucked students and are 7's and higher.

That is an app I would pay $3 for.

Homework Helper App. The name would allow teenage boys to have it and fly under the radar of parental cockblocking scrutiny.

Shouldnt be a tough do.. Is there a database/ source online that we can access?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Daddy Chains - 01-10-2016

Only probation for fucking two teens (and exposing herself to one). Pussy pass is strong in this one.

Wow, just wow.

Somewhere some hapless beta cried.

A Queens gym teacher guilty of having sexual relations with two 16-year-old male students was sentenced to 10 years’ probation Friday.

Joy Morsi, 40, a married mom of four, already completed a year of psychiatric counseling for the sex acts.

In January 2015, the Ridgewood teacher admitted to having sex with a 16-year-old Grover Cleveland High School student and exposing herself and performing a sex act on a second 16-year-old student, officials said.

PP

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Horus - 01-10-2016

A Queens gym teacher guilty of having sexual relations with two 16-year-old male students was sentenced to 10 years’ probation Friday.

Joy Morsi, 40, a married mom of four, already completed a year of psychiatric counseling for the sex acts.

In January 2015, the Ridgewood teacher admitted to having sex with a 16-year-old Grover Cleveland High School student and exposing herself and performing a sex act on a second 16-year-old student, officials said.

PP

[Image: 12688496-jpg.jpg]

[Image: 200.gif]