Roosh V Forum
The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet (/thread-29228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 01-21-2017

I'm back in Taipei after a year. Love this place. I have a company here and a pretty extensive social circle here so not sure if my advice will be useful to most here. In Taipei the only game you really need is looking like you have money (even if you don't) and being white (I can only speak from my own experience so I'm not sure how Black or Latino guys are perceived. We usually get a table at the club (I usually go to Elektro), walk around and invite girls to drink at our table. I tell girls about my company, having employees in Taipei, and I always mention that Taiwan is my favorite country in Asia (which is true). That's really it. Tables aren't too expensive here. All of my lays over the years in Taiwan have been from clubs like Elektro or Myst. I downloaded Tinder for this trip and I'm getting lots of matches. I might meet some of these girls during the week but I'm always skeptical of online girls in Asia.

I used to come to Taipei and go suited up to the clubs. Going suited up is pretty killer, it'll make you stand out like crazy and Asian girls will love it. These days I prefer to wear t-shirts since I'm in good shape again. It also sucks when a nice suit or blazer smells like cigarettes after a night out. Cigarette smoke is a problem in Asia if you're not a smoker.

The main takeaway from my post is that in Taipei the name of the game is appearing to be rich (foreigners are perceived as being rich so it's pretty easy to do this if you're white), and getting a table at clubs. I've gotten approached by girls here and later had sex with them, but usually I have to open.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - FretDancer - 01-22-2017

Hey travolta good input. How long do you plan on staying in Taiwan?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - worldtraveler3 - 01-22-2017

Didn't see many non whites approaching. Are Chinese girls just interested in white duedes in these clubs like electro and myste at attfun?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 01-22-2017

Fret- I'm only here for a couple days but I'm pretty tied up with work stuff until I leave so unfortunately I doubt i'll have time to meet any forum members this trip.

Worldtraveler3- local guys don't approach because Taipei is a very small city. Even as a foreigner, if you stay here for only 2 weeks you'll begin to see the same people over and over. Reputation obviously is important for locals, if you approach too much and do it poorly you'll be known as a creep or whatever. For local guys that's kind of a death sentence and is high risk. Local Taiwanese guys I know get girls 100% through social circle. I don't think this applies for foreigners though so don't get nervous about how small the place is.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Baffled King - 01-23-2017

Just booked a hotel in Xinyi for late March/early April.

Looking to go clubbing, is there a WeChat group chat for Roosh?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - FretDancer - 01-23-2017

Quote: (01-22-2017 05:11 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Fret- I'm only here for a couple days but I'm pretty tied up with work stuff until I leave so unfortunately I doubt i'll have time to meet any forum members this trip.

Alright man have fun, let us know if you plan on coming again.

Quote: (01-23-2017 12:47 AM)Baffled King Wrote:  

Just booked a hotel in Xinyi for late March/early April.

Looking to go clubbing, is there a WeChat group chat for Roosh?

In Taiwan LINE is used instead of WeChat. There is a group but not very active, PM if you are interested.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - atlant - 02-08-2017

Myst and Room18 are closing. There is a new club in ATT called Hexagon something or other, haven't seen it still.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Vincent - 03-21-2017

Just arrived in Taipei! Plan on clubbing as much as possible!
If anyone is around and interested in meeting up, write me here or send a PM!
@Baffled King: Wrote you a PM!

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - TheBulldozer - 03-25-2017

Will be in Taipei from the 31st-April 5. Drop me a line if you're in town.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - anicca - 05-08-2017

In Taipei right now until 5/30. hit me up if you're in town.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Super_Fire - 05-08-2017

Quote: (01-13-2016 10:13 PM)DVY Wrote:  

I have this theory that the only reason why zhongixao fuxing and zhongxiao dunhua have the highest concentration of hot asian women is because thats the prime high-end shopping district so you'lll see ridiculous tourist women walking around.

I know this is an older post, but no, the hot girls in Dong Qu (East District), especially in Dunhua are largely local. The hot Japanese and Korean girls are generally found on Yongkang Street, Dihua Street, Zhongshan area, or scattered about randomly in other touristy spots like 101.

Although daygame is largely miserable in Taipei due to there not being a culture of it here, Dunhua can be good for daygame. Personally, I'll walk on Xinyi Road, from Zara to Dunhua South Road, hook a left to the Eslite, and then walk back towards Uniqlo/Ming Yao Building on Xinyi again. This little pocket has the right combination of young girls, lots of people, traffic noise, and popular shops to make approaches less noticeable and give plenty of targets.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - yourboychris - 05-09-2017

Coincidentally, I just moved to the Dunhua MRT area in front of the Zara store that you mention. It's the official hunting grounds for local PUAs. I went by there 3 different days and saw groups of aspiring PUAs gaming girls.

I think the girls that live/work in the area has all been approached many times as I saw the girls blowing guys out even before a word was spoken. Anyways happy hunting!

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Transsimian - 05-09-2017

Quote: (05-09-2017 04:36 AM)yourboychris Wrote:  

I think the girls that live/work in the area has all been approached many times as I saw the girls blowing guys out even before a word was spoken. Anyways happy hunting!

Asian or Western?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Super_Fire - 05-09-2017

Coincidentally, I just moved to the Dunhua MRT area in front of the Zara store that you mention. It's the official hunting grounds for local PUAs. I went by there 3 different days and saw groups of aspiring PUAs gaming girls.

Interesting; I wonder if that's new. I've hung out in front of the Zara on occasion, either waiting for someone or looking for approaches and I didn't notice any PUA dudes. Then again I might have just been looking at the girls. [Image: tard.gif]

Seriously though, I'm not shocked that they were getting blown out. Direct approaches on the street, especially as a foreigner, can be very hard in Taipei, especially if you don't look like Tom Brady. Probably even harder for an Asian dude. The same girl that would give you a nuclear rejection for that would be into you in a different setting or warm approach. Hence why I would rather play "tiger game" in Dunhua by roaming and looking for IOIs (don't feel like playing lost tourist game).

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - yourboychris - 05-11-2017

Locals picking up locals

Quote: (05-09-2017 05:59 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Asian or Western?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Transsimian - 05-11-2017

Quote: (05-11-2017 01:43 AM)yourboychris Wrote:  

Locals picking up locals

Damn... they are finally getting beyond "Silently lusting after your crush through 8 years of school, only to make a huge confession of love right after your second year university exam" game

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Il Bersagliere - 05-11-2017

Quote: (05-11-2017 04:24 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2017 01:43 AM)yourboychris Wrote:  

Locals picking up locals

Damn... they are finally getting beyond "Silently lusting after your crush through 8 years of school, only to make a huge confession of love right after your second year university exam" game

There's actually a local guy in Tapei that does daygame by the name of 'black man'. He has some entertaining sets.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - kalimero - 05-12-2017

just arrived to Taipei too and will be doing a lot of night game here. Maybe some day game too but let's see. PM me if you feel like doing some night game this weekend!

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Transsimian - 05-12-2017

Quote: (05-11-2017 04:39 AM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

There's actually a local guy in Tapei that does daygame by the name of 'black man'. He has some entertaining sets.

Damn he's good.

He got their contact details first, then established an emotional connection with a complimentary conversation starter, added some implied social proof "哦!原来美女都是这样想的”(Oh! so pretty girls all think that way then). and at the end confirmed the phone number without looking needy.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Super_Fire - 05-14-2017

I take it back, TW guy street game recognized! Smoothest I've ever seen a local guy go, and I like how straightforward he keeps it.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Mentavious - 05-14-2017

So it sounds like you need tinder

If you don't then social game and bottles at clubs works?

I don't think street or day game is a viable option from reports here and what I've heard from Taiwanese girls.

What about rolling solo in bars/clubs and not doing bottle service? I just ask because I'll probably be there the first week of June during the holiday.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Super_Fire - 05-15-2017

You should be fine rolling solo in Taipei, though I would be inclined to tell girls a fib like my friend hooked up with some girl and had to go. Alternately, there's usually some packs of foreigners and ABCs in the club who are not getting anywhere with girls and will introduce themselves after they've had some drinks. Join them so you're not "alone" but then break away when possible.

SNL isn't super common; hit the clubs as soon as you can and try to get the girls home, but failing that get their Line and set up drinks on another day.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - vettel96 - 05-25-2017

Gonna be in Taipei late June for a few weeks so if anyone is going to be there at that time, shoot me a PM

I spent a part of my childhood here and speak the language, however not really into the local girls but can give some good insights and would be down for a meetup/day or nightgame/working out.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - monsquid - 05-26-2017

Will be in Taipei second week of June. Down to meetup.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - yourboychris - 05-26-2017

We got a LINE group in Taipei with 4 roosh members. Send me PM with your LINE ID if your coming before June 22 as that's when the last 2 of us leave.