Roosh V Forum
Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? (/thread-14379.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - TravelerKai - 03-06-2015

Quote: (03-06-2015 03:15 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

^^Each to his own. Nicki Minaj can take a shit on me any day of the week.

[Image: kgface_medium.gif]

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 03-06-2015

Quote: (03-06-2015 03:23 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

[Image: kgface_medium.gif]

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - TravelerKai - 03-06-2015

[Image: revoked.gif]

Lucky for you, I am not Tuth. I would toss you into the newbie forum and prevent you from posting in the others until you improved.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Moma - 03-06-2015

Pride male, she'll probably shyt a lot of doubles and buss up shot on you [Image: smile.gif]

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - jariel - 03-06-2015

Quote: (03-06-2015 02:50 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Bleh. I know that's a bad pic, but I don't know why people think she pretty. She is so mediocre to me. If she was in a club I was in I would probably walk past her as if she invisible.

I posted it more for the fact that this dude goes all-in when he's trying to kiss these chicks, he's got his eyes closed and shit, like they're really about to get down with it.

Meanwhile, she's more focused on the camera.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Pride male - 03-07-2015

It was a tongue in cheek comment. I was paying homage to the Dubai Porta Pottie thread. That thread will be embedded in RVF folklore for sure.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Fortis - 03-07-2015

Lol Meek Millz hit Nicki? I didn't know that. I like him as a rapper but I have to give him props for banging out a chick worth 12x+ more than him.

The thing about Nicki is that when she's not rocking retarded clothing she's can probably be a 7-8, but she's paid to uglify herself, so there's that.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Avon Barksdale - 03-07-2015

Quote: (03-07-2015 12:07 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

It was a tongue in cheek comment. I was paying homage to the Dubai Porta Pottie thread. That thread will be embedded in RVF folklore for sure.

Hmmmmmm

[Image: 239473_o.gif]

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - jariel - 03-10-2015

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - TravelerKai - 03-11-2015

^^Man that was some serious real fucking talk right there!! He right about dudes fucking strippers n shit like this. Shits played out like a motherfucker. Ball players too, not just Drake need to quit with all that shit. They do need to show the regular (but hot/cute) chicks some love for sure. We all know why they do that though. That whore pussy is being advertised on Instagram and you can get a quote in minutes like Geico auto insurance, all from the comfort and safety of your smartphone. A regular woman requires mouthpiece, game, and time. These dudes are lazy. I know Kosko vouches for Drake because they got that Toronto thing going, but I'm not seeing evidence of game or effort here.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - CJ_W - 03-11-2015

Quote: (03-11-2015 02:00 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

^^Man that was some serious real fucking talk right there!! He right about dudes fucking strippers n shit like this. Shits played out like a motherfucker. Ball players too, not just Drake need to quit with all that shit. They do need to show the regular (but hot/cute) chicks some love for sure. We all know why they do that though. That whore pussy is being advertised on Instagram and you can get a quote in minutes like Geico auto insurance, all from the comfort and safety of your smartphone. A regular woman requires mouthpiece, game, and time. These dudes are lazy. I know Kosko vouches for Drake because they got that Toronto thing going, but I'm not seeing evidence of game or effort here.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Daaaaamn HAHAHAHA, "A quote in minutes like Geico"

Gotta get us some "Ho insurance" now hahaha.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - TravelerKai - 03-11-2015

Can you imagine some nigga sounding like Lavell Crawford, calling a hoe on Instagram? Excuse me Miss Cinnamon Cakes! I'd like to get on quote on some big ass and some titties. I gotta coupon for 15% percent off too. Can I slide my credit card in dat ass? I would slide it through the pussy but them walls probably too loose to read the magnetic stripe.

After this Dubai shit, we all should start trolling these hoes. Drake's ass too. I wish I had the time. I would block out a couple hours of my day to do it.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Clemmo - 03-20-2015

Looks like Lil Wayne wanted to beat the shit out of Drake for trying to steal his girl too. Forget Trey Songz. Drake is the real "Mr. Steal Yo Girl"

From TMZ,

Quote:Quote:

Lil Wayne was ready to physically attack Drake for screwing his girlfriend ... and Wayne says this himself in a book proposal he's shopping.
TMZ has obtained a portion of the proposal Wayne has sent to various publishing houses, and his story is crazy. Wayne claims while he was serving time at Rikers Island for gun possession, Drake visited him and glibly confessed, saying, "Yeah, it's true. Don't f*** with her like that cause I did f*** her."
Wayne writes, "This is the type of s*** that a man never wants to find out when he's locked up. Or, maybe so, cause only God knows what I would have done if I wasn't locked up right now."
Wayne admits in the proposal he and his GF argued a lot, and that may be why Drake said, "Don't f*** with her like that." As for the timeline, Wayne says the woman told him she had sex with Drake the day before they met.
Wayne goes on, "I woke up feeling f***** up about the f***** up day that I had ... finding out that she f***** Drake was the absolute worst thing I could've ever found out."
And he says, "As a man, honestly, that s*** hurt ... and not because it was Drake, it could have been any man. It would've hurt the same."
Wayne then goes on and says he was so depressed he didn't come out of his cell for days.
We're told there's intense interest among publishers. We'll definitely read it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/20/lil-wayne-...z3UxJzhzKd

Here's the Girlfriend Lil Wayne was talking about.

[Image: tumblr_mkvnsjZ8cn1rk5a4go1_1280.jpg]

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 03-20-2015

Whorish eyes on that chick

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - jariel - 03-20-2015

That's Tammy Torres, I met her and Claudia Sampedro at LIV a few years ago, they were with some a small group of friends.

A friend of mine and I were talking to them because they were all over by our table, and some guys tried to come over and deebo their way in, and they told the dudes they weren't interested because they didn't have a table.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Joga Bonito - 03-20-2015

I believe the chick in the pic is his fiancee Dhea.

[Image: attachment.jpg25463]   

Tammy Torres is your run of the mill Latin booty model. Was linked with Wayne awhile back as well.

[Image: attachment.jpg25464]   

The pic wasn't loading when I posted, but I'm pretty certain the chick Drake smashed is Tammy Torres, the pic you posted of the tall chick with the curly hair is not Tammy.

Wayne mentioned her in the song "6 Foot, 7 Foot", so the back story makes a lot more sense.

Quote: (03-20-2015 03:45 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

Tammy Torres is your run of the mill Latin booty model. Was linked with Wayne awhile back as well.

Now you see why guys go to LIV, "run of the mill booty models" are in the middle of the dance floor on Sunday nights and they work it like no one else ever has in your lap.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Joga Bonito - 03-20-2015

No, you're correct, I was talking about the pic Clemmo posted. The article is about Tammy, but the chick he posted is Dhea. Needless to say both are an easy WB.

Quote: (03-20-2015 04:09 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Now you see why guys go to LIV, "run of the mill booty models" are in the middle of the dance floor on Sunday nights and they work it like no one else ever has in your lap.

See Miami can't be THAT bad. [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Redwood - 03-20-2015

Quote: (03-05-2015 06:50 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

As far as music goes Will Smith is the softest rapper of all time. What about Eminem? Besides the Mariah Carey thing I havent heard of him banging lots of girls. I just know his wife Kim was banging a bouncer.

He then proceeded to remarry and then divorce her again in 2006.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - TravelerKai - 03-20-2015

Where is that Dhea girl from? Drake stealing a booty model from another celeb that was in jail is hardly impressive.

Quote: (03-20-2015 07:14 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Where is that Dhea girl from?

She's a cocktail waitress from Scottsdale, that's not impressive either.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - TravelerKai - 03-20-2015

Perhaps. For someone as disgusting and nasty as Lil Wayne, that's not bad at all. At least she isn't a technically overweight bitch with a giant ass.

A waitress isn't as bad as a booty model. There is almost no real difference between that and a video hoe.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - Clemmo - 03-20-2015

Quote: (03-20-2015 04:18 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

No, you're correct, I was talking about the pic Clemmo posted. The article is about Tammy, but the chick he posted is Dhea. Needless to say both are an easy WB.

Quote: (03-20-2015 04:09 PM)jariel Wrote:  

See Miami can't be THAT bad. [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

It was Tammy Torres who Drake banged. I forgot that he dated Drea after her.

Is Drake The Softest Rapper of All Time? - jariel - 03-21-2015

Quote: (03-20-2015 10:20 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

A waitress isn't as bad as a booty model. There is almost no real difference between that and a video hoe.

There's no distinction, Tammy was a video hoe, I think she was in the Ms. Officer video.

Cuban chicks with ass are a dime a dozen.