Roosh V Forum
I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club (/thread-42403.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Richiavelli - 03-08-2015

Whenever I have a bad day, I know that this thread will still be here.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Icanconfirm - 04-02-2015

Did you mean 3 or 30 bro? IF it's the later i'm 99% sure you are frauding there is just no fucking way you will be able to beat up 30 guys regardless of training.
Still glad you're okay though. Could have turned out nasty. I am actually very grateful never to have been in a fight. I can take two solid dudes easy, possibly even 3 guys. But most guys at my school who mean mug me at house parties hang out in groups of 5+ which i really can't do much about alone if i'm in a fight.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - philosophical_recovery - 04-02-2015

Quote: (04-02-2015 01:06 AM)Icanconfirm Wrote:  

Did you mean 3 or 30 bro? IF it's the later i'm 99% sure you are frauding there is just no fucking way you will be able to beat up 30 guys regardless of training.
Still glad you're okay though. Could have turned out nasty. I am actually very grateful never to have been in a fight. I can take two solid dudes easy, possibly even 3 guys. But most guys at my school who mean mug me at house parties hang out in groups of 5+ which i really can't do much about alone if i'm in a fight.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Avon Barksdale - 04-02-2015

Quote: (04-02-2015 01:15 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2015 01:06 AM)Icanconfirm Wrote:  

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Pretty sure this dude is a troll after this post

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44723-...#pid992028

[Image: My-troll-sense-IS-TINGLING.jpg]

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Beyond Borders - 07-02-2015

FREE LITTLE DARK!!!

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Horus - 07-02-2015

Quote: (07-02-2015 09:35 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

FREE LITTLE DARK!!!

It's time we had a grown up conversation... the kind that real men have. I remember Little Dark, and you remember Little Dark. We had good times and we had bad times. But he's dead. You hear me boy? He's dead. But I'll tell you something. A little piece of Little Dark lives on in all of us. And it's up to us to keep his memory alive.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - vinman - 07-02-2015

Quote: (07-02-2015 09:58 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2015 09:35 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

FREE LITTLE DARK!!!

It's time we had a grown up conversation... the kind that real men have. I remember Little Dark, and you remember Little Dark. We had good times and we had bad times. But he's dead. You hear me boy? He's dead. But I'll tell you something. A little piece of Little Dark lives on in all of us. And it's up to us to keep his memory alive.

[Image: clap2.gif]

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Suits - 10-20-2015

Quote: (11-17-2014 07:31 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Little Dark may have only squeezed 66 posts in during his reign, but I get the feeling he has cemented his name in RVF history.

Top that, Motherfuckers.

Understatement of the year.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - poutsara - 12-14-2015

---

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Duke Castile - 12-15-2015

You know, littledark was banned way too fast.

Who knows what other awesome stuff he would have said?

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - nek - 12-15-2015

I wonder if he knows of the impact he's made on this place.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Paracelsus - 12-15-2015

He knows. He is Little Dark. He Is The One Who Watches. He Is The One Who Tells Them To Go Home. He is one with the Little Dark Side of the Force.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Remington - 12-15-2015

[Image: empire1_featured_photo_gallery.jpg]

Luke, come to the Little Dark Side.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - PapayaTapper - 12-15-2015

Quote: (12-15-2015 01:49 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

You know, littledark was banned way too fast.

Who knows what other awesome stuff he would have said?

Agreed. I suggest a new troll designation...the EAF (entertaining as fuck). Once classified as an EAF the moderators might give the rascal a bit of latitude for general amusement value as long as the EAF's contributions are funny and benign.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Slim Shady - 12-15-2015

#UnbanLittleDark !!!

Like the great heroes at Mizzou, I will go on a hunger strike till this happens and the tyranny of the moderators is reversed!

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - The Beast1 - 12-15-2015

On the 1st of the New Year, Roosh should start the tradition of allowing one banned member, picked by forum vote, to be un-banned.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Horus - 12-15-2015

Quote: (12-15-2015 01:27 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

On the 1st of the New Year, Roosh should start the tradition of allowing one banned member, picked by forum vote, to be un-banned.

I would support this tradition, in the same way that Pontius Pilate followed the tradition of freeing one prisoner every Passover. Except in this case, there would be popular support for the release of Little Dark from his shackles. Crucify me before you allow the flitter of Little Dark's flame to die forever.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Snowplow - 12-16-2015

Between Little Dark and Aliblahba.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Ambicatus - 12-16-2015

Quote: (12-15-2015 02:13 PM)Horus Wrote:  

I would support this tradition, in the same way that Pontius Pilate followed the tradition of freeing one prisoner every Passover. Except in this case, there would be popular support for the release of Little Dark from his shackles. Crucify me before you allow the flitter of Little Dark's flame to die forever.

I can almost picture this:

"But you have a custom that I release someone for you at the Passover; do you wish then that I release for you the poster known as Jesus Christ? So the RVF cried out again, saying, "Not this Man, but Little Dark." Now Little Dark was a troll.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Horus - 12-16-2015

Quote: (12-16-2015 05:17 AM)Ambicatus Wrote:  

"But you have a custom that I release someone for you at the Passover; do you wish then that I release for you the poster known as Jesus Christ? So the RVF cried out again, saying, "Not this Man, but Little Dark." Now Little Dark was a troll.

Little Dark performed the miracle of taking on 30 white knights at a club. What miracle did the former poster known as "Jesus Christ" perform?

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - The Beast1 - 12-16-2015

Quote: (12-16-2015 05:34 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2015 05:17 AM)Ambicatus Wrote:  

Little Dark performed the miracle of taking on 30 white knights at a club. What miracle did the former poster known as "Jesus Christ" perform?

I spit my coffee out this morning laughing so hard. +1 for getting the reference and taking it up a notch!

Quote: (12-16-2015 05:03 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Between Little Dark and Aliblahba.

Dang, now that is a hard one to pick between. I'd have to pick Ali on this one as much as I like Little Dark.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Mercenary - 12-16-2015

[Image: exclamation.gif]

That might be just the thing to take this forum to the next level.

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Tex - 12-16-2015

You fools. He has moved on. Unbanning him will not bring him back. He is gone forever, until the day He decides to return.

Indeed, He banned Himself.

"Yes, I would just like to say I'm sailing with the rock, and I'll be back, like Independence Day, with Jesus. June 6, like the movie. Big mother ship and all, I'll be back, I'll be back."

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - Mentavious - 12-16-2015

Video of Little Dark making a comeback (hes in the black shirt)

I was in a huge fight against white knights at the club - samsamsam - 12-16-2015

I needed this thread today, that was great to see the guy come back and put down the other guy. As long as you have breath, you are not out of the fight.