Roosh V Forum
How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How to get laid on okcupid like a boss (/thread-3601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Screwston - 04-24-2011

Who has experience with older women on POF? I'm going to try to smash a nice MILF but not sure how to approach them online.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chad Daring - 04-24-2011

Ive never had luck with older women on POF. Aside from being a bit gnarly they're all in this idea of salvaging themselves and finding a soulmate. I'd rather hit on them in the bar when they're in the mood to put soulmates aside for a night.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 04-24-2011

Quote: (04-24-2011 07:55 PM)houston Wrote:  

Who has experience with older women on POF? I'm going to try to smash a nice MILF but not sure how to approach them online.

Define older. Most of the older women I get contacted me first. My (now ex) LTR contacted me first, she was pushing 30. Once one of these older women decide they like you, they'll make the first move usually. It's even worse (better?) on sites like AdultFriendFinder, or so I'm finding out.

As for approaching, you still need to be witty but less cocky.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chad Daring - 04-25-2011

There's been a lot of talk about the effectiveness of blunt direct alphaness via text message or in this case website message, and so far as long as you quickly establish a funny tone, you can get away with it

I started messaging a girl tonight and fucked my opener up (used the guess the ethnicity one) and tried to recover, she was down to giving me one word answers to questions, but I was determined to run this out till she told me to fuck off or stopped replying. The last one word answer she gave me was the name of a local bar where she goes to "play darts" I said fuck it and sent this

Quote:Quote:

Hmm, I've been known to tromp around there from time to time, maybe we'll run into each other one night, one night like tomorrow night

I figured it was to direct, to much, completely opened her back up

Edit: sealed it we're going out tomorrow night, so personally I do believe that direct works just fine, just set yourself up early for success

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - oldnemesis - 04-26-2011

Quote: (04-24-2011 07:49 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

It definitely matters what she writes in the profile. The line Chad just quoted is a deal breaker, you aren't getting into that girl's pants. Waste of time.

I banged a bunch of such girls before when I had time to deal with bullshit, so it is definitely possible considering I'm atheist. Typically a girl who empathizes her spirituality/religiosity is typically just playing the game, making her an easy target. People who are truly religious usually just barely mention their religion affiliation if at all, they definitely not empathize that.

Also remember that this is America, the land of hypocrisy. What she says about herself is often what she'd like others to think she is, not what she really is. This is why making the decision based on her profile description or question answers is useless. The only useful information there is factual (ethnicity, height, whether she has children and so on)

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Screwston - 04-27-2011

Does everyone use their actual profession on their profile?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - mikeymike - 04-27-2011

Quote: (04-27-2011 12:59 AM)houston Wrote:  

Does everyone use their actual profession on their profile?

I do but don't give any specifics, if it makes you look good why not use it if it doesn't then I guess you could work around it or just flat out lie

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chad Daring - 04-27-2011

Quote: (04-26-2011 06:27 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2011 07:49 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

It definitely matters what she writes in the profile. The line Chad just quoted is a deal breaker, you aren't getting into that girl's pants. Waste of time.

I banged a bunch of such girls before when I had time to deal with bullshit, so it is definitely possible considering I'm atheist. Typically a girl who empathizes her spirituality/religiosity is typically just playing the game, making her an easy target. People who are truly religious usually just barely mention their religion affiliation if at all, they definitely not empathize that.

Also remember that this is America, the land of hypocrisy. What she says about herself is often what she'd like others to think she is, not what she really is. This is why making the decision based on her profile description or question answers is useless. The only useful information there is factual (ethnicity, height, whether she has children and so on)

This is a very good point.

@Houston

I list my actual profession in the little spot for it, but I dont talk about it AT ALL in my profile. In general I shut down that whole topic when first meeting a girl. After the first bang/second date I'll go into it more if she asks, but only if she asks.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - silent_scope - 04-29-2011

Pardon my cynicism, but here's what I picked up here so far. In order to bang hot chicks off of any of these dating websites (SNL, fuckbuddy, etc) you have to be tall, in great shape, and have a bunch of pictures on your profile showing off your chiseled body, with some . So there's no hope for the rest of us average joes huh?

Damn. Off to the gym I go then. See yall in a 6 months after I drop 100lbs. I'll post updates on my progress. As a "disgusting fatbody", I get several looks and a couple replies from halfway decent chicks on OKC. Even got one or two dates. Nothing came of those, of course, because my game is weak in addition to the above. POF is for the birds.

Just as an aside... I CP'd an email opener from that bodybuilding thread. I've gotten more responses from that shit alone than trying to tailor something to a chicks profile. mind blown.

Thanks for that. I'm in the DMV too, so I wonder how many times that one has actually been used.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 04-29-2011

Quote: (04-29-2011 04:57 AM)silent_scope Wrote:  

Pardon my cynicism, but here's what I picked up here so far. In order to bang hot chicks off of any of these dating websites (SNL, fuckbuddy, etc) you have to be tall, in great shape, and have a bunch of pictures on your profile showing off your chiseled body, with some . So there's no hope for the rest of us average joes huh?

Damn. Off to the gym I go then. See yall in a 6 months after I drop 100lbs. I'll post updates on my progress. As a "disgusting fatbody", I get several looks and a couple replies from halfway decent chicks on OKC. Even got one or two dates. Nothing came of those, of course, because my game is weak in addition to the above. POF is for the birds.

Just as an aside... I CP'd an email opener from that bodybuilding thread. I've gotten more responses from that shit alone than trying to tailor something to a chicks profile. mind blown.

Thanks for that. I'm in the DMV too, so I wonder how many times that one has actually been used.

Be careful with the juice one in the DMV, it's been overused and starting to saturate the market. But yeah you should probably be in shape if you're trying to pick up the more attractive chicks online, it's a shallow world out there.

You don't need to be tall or show off your body though, but that is one method.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chad Daring - 04-29-2011

Quote: (04-29-2011 04:57 AM)silent_scope Wrote:  

I get what you're saying, but if you arent going to the gym and eating well you cant really say anything. Keeping yourself in shape is something you should be doing just because.

Once you start DOING and get out of that mindset of "everyone else has that but I dont" the world just changes. Only took me two months of hard work and now I will NEVER, EVER, go back.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - auroramor - 05-01-2011

Guys, help needed on this one:

[Image: 10mvcd5.jpg]

Strong reply, lolz.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Screwston - 05-02-2011

Hmm interesting. A girl that is full of herself. Personally, I wouldn't even waste my time but I wanna see what everyone else recommends

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - gringoed - 05-02-2011

@auroramor. Hilarious canned message. A+ from me.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 05-02-2011

Quote: (05-02-2011 12:18 AM)houston Wrote:  

Hmm interesting. A girl that is full of herself. Personally, I wouldn't even waste my time but I wanna see what everyone else recommends

I would knock her down a peg or three. Those are exactly the kind of girls that cocky/funny work on.

@auroramor:

Reply with this:

Quote:Quote:

Oh ok, so you're "settling" for more than you deserve... typical backwards female logic if you ask me. [Image: wink.gif]

Tell you what, meet me for drinks at [bar] in [place] @ [time] and I'll tell you all about [unique interest in her/your profile]. Still an 8.5 until you prove me wrong.

Gotta come on strong with these types of chicks, don't waste time with the back and forth. She'll blow you off fast or accept a MID-WEEK date... otherwise you will just end up playing her email game.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - mikeymike - 05-05-2011

Quote: (04-20-2011 04:44 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

[my profile picture] =good-looking

We are very pleased to report that you are in the top half of OkCupid's most attractive users. The scales recently tipped in your favor, and we thought you'd like to know.

How can we say this with confidence? We've tracked click-thrus on your photo and analyzed other people's reactions to you in Quickmatch and Quiver.
. . .

Your new elite status comes with one important privilege:
You will now see more attractive people in your match results.

This new status won't affect your actual match percentages, which are still based purely on your answers and desired match's answers. But the people we recommend will be more attractive. Also! You'll be shown to more attractive people in their match results.
. . .

Suddenly, the world is your oyster. Login now and reap the rewards. And, no, we didn't just send this email to everyone on OkCupid. Go ask an ugly friend and see.

yay![Image: banana.gif]

Meeting chicks on okc has been surprisingly easy once I got going but haven't come across any real 9s, 7s mainly, few 8s but just got my upgrade email [Image: banana.gif], hoping the talent improves. I've been waiting to write this post since I saw you guys post that they had a vip club lol

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - gringoed - 05-05-2011

Not sure if this was already answered but between mid-week and weekend dates, which have been better for SNL? I've been doing first dates 100% of the time Monday-Thursday but wanted to see what you guys are doing.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - mikeymike - 05-06-2011

Quote: (05-05-2011 11:25 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Not sure if this was already answered but between mid-week and weekend dates, which have been better for SNL? I've been doing first dates 100% of the time Monday-Thursday but wanted to see what you guys are doing.

I've been sticking to the same, early to mid week. I tried the weekend but I found that the girls had plans that they tried to get me out to and that's working around her friends etc so I said forget it and haven't tried since. One of the other guys may have better experiences with the weekends and just in general they've been cleaning up im just getting into this. I've only had a couple snls from online so far but I like the midweek, nothing else on her mind but meetin me for drinks and then lets see what happens.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 05-06-2011

Quote: (05-06-2011 12:13 AM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2011 11:25 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

I've been sticking to the same, early to mid week. I tried the weekend but I found that the girls had plans that they tried to get me out to and that's working around her friends etc so I said forget it and haven't tried since. One of the other guys may have better experiences with the weekends and just in general they've been cleaning up im just getting into this. I've only had a couple snls from online so far but I like the midweek, nothing else on her mind but meetin me for drinks and then lets see what happens.

90% of the time they will have weekend plans already. Expect that you'll have to work to get into that fri/sat spot. Use those nights to go out dolo or with your wings to run your regular night game.

As for SNL's, weekday lays can be tougher with work in the morning, BUT it can be easier to get them into your place if you play the whole "you can't stay long I have to be up in 5 hours" routine.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Handsome Creepy Eel - 05-06-2011

So far, my experience with OKCupid has been a few contacts with girls from my country that led nowhere, and a girl from my city who messaged me first. We went out a few times, but she resisted closing like plague and I eventually dropped her. I think I'd have better luck if I lived in a country with more members, since there are only 3-4 girls from my town registered at all.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - NeVerGymLess - 05-06-2011

Damn , you guys should use craigslist too . I posted a naked pic up me on the casual section and had a date with a hot Asian girl last weekend ( was on her rag , suppose to chill this weekend for the bang ) and talking to this other cute girl via email right now. Its even easier then POF.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - gringochileno - 05-06-2011

A chick I cold approached in a bar and banged months ago just found me and messaged me on okcupid. Does this ever happen to you guys?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chad Daring - 05-08-2011

Quote: (05-06-2011 04:28 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Damn , you guys should use craigslist too . I posted a naked pic up me on the casual section and had a date with a hot Asian girl last weekend ( was on her rag , suppose to chill this weekend for the bang ) and talking to this other cute girl via email right now. Its even easier then POF.

Ive done CL before, make sure its not a guy [Image: tard.gif] the "on the rag" excuse sounds fishy

CL can be a good hail mary shot, but you have to get good looking, end of story. If you're average at all you arent gonna get shit. Period.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Screwston - 05-09-2011

Craigslist - what the hell do you write on the page? I'd be worried about fags trying to hit me up and acting like they're females

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chad Daring - 05-09-2011

Quote: (05-09-2011 12:22 AM)houston Wrote:  

Craigslist - what the hell do you write on the page? I'd be worried about fags trying to hit me up and acting like they're females

Oh it happens. Craigs list is like russian roulette, it could work, most likely wont, and even if it does the pay out might just be shit, but then again its free and you have the buffer of emailing to sleuth up on the person.

Google, myspace, and facebook their email address, you can usually get some good info this way.