Roosh V Forum
McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle (/thread-34269.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Vicious - 03-25-2014

Quote: (03-25-2014 02:06 PM)soup Wrote:  

Leighton thats the biggest load of horseshit that guys always hear as advice for women- "just relax and have a beer" " be yourself and everything will fall into place"

While this is bullshit advice to a general chump, among people who are in on game it is actually a good practise.

The few times I've been with groups of other people practising game it has many times fizzled out in petty drama and bullshitting. Everyone is so on edge, expecting others to perform and feeling performance anxiety themselves. Only when you can relax around guys and just shoot the shit, without some dumb notion that you'll just go over to the next hottie and pluck her number, then you can truly let go.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Distant Light - 03-25-2014

Quote: (03-24-2014 07:59 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

^One problem that promoters face is IF they start fucking the girls they're bringing out, word travels fast and other girls will get shy about coming out, believing he's going to want to fuck them.

This can go 2 ways actually:

-They hear that Joe Blow Promoter fucks the girls he brings out. They here NEGATIVE feedback that the promoter sucks in bed and is 'creepy' about it. They abstain from his events and eventually Joe Blow resorts to out of towner tourist chicks who don't know who he is. This leads to him having to constantly resort to meeting new women weekly and building a new group.

-The other side is, girls hear Joe Blow is a blast, does hookup with the girls he brings out, BUT he's a great lay and the other girls get curious and want that cock. IF a promoter is smooth, has game and doesn't kiss and tell himself (it's just the girls talking), he may be able to run this for a while.

The real key to being successful at promoting is building your core group of girls who you use as Social Proof at venues to hookup with OTHER girls while still being flirty and fun with your core group of women. You have to give them the IDEA that you like all of them without actually pulling the trigger with any of them. This makes them feel safe and they'll always b down to be in your group.

It's obviously harder said then done, and I've been on both sides. Fucking all the girls, some get mad because they wanted more from me and I had to start over.

It took trial and error but if a promoter is serious about making money in that line of work, it's best to be the 'safe' guy in exchange for money and get your pussy from other girls who see you out constantly with hotties.

Just my two cents.

Definitely have to party with you Distant Light when I'm in NYC in May. Your stories and Videos remind me of my ass out here.

+1 (especially on the guys who must play it "safe". They tend to get a gf and never actually have an over-the-top sex life.)

Forgot to mention this since I'm rather "unique" in the sense that I don't believe in monogamy so women kind of know what their getting into. (Although one female friend introduced me to polyamorous relationships, seemed like an "ideal" form of relationship for ME)

If I don't finally travel this year, then adventures at sunday brunch parties into the night!! [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (03-25-2014 01:47 AM)soup Wrote:  

East NY.. arguably the worst neighborhood in the city.. produces some of the best players it seems. My main wing is from there and his game is very strong.

Mixx was from old ghetto Bushwick (at one time the most dangerous neighborhood in the country) and his game was sick as well.

Probably something about triumphing over great adversity..

Wow small world, I remember bushwick growing up (and brownsville) and it's changed drastically. Went to an after party last year chick from UK was so scared because it was on the border of ENY and Bushwick. One of those renovated 5 Br apartments.

Quote: (03-25-2014 04:10 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Leighton thats the biggest load of horseshit that guys always hear as advice for women- "just relax and have a beer" " be yourself and everything will fall into place"

While this is bullshit advice to a general chump, among people who are in on game it is actually a good practise.

The few times I've been with groups of other people practising game it has many times fizzled out in petty drama and bullshitting. Everyone is so on edge, expecting others to perform and feeling performance anxiety themselves. Only when you can relax around guys and just shoot the shit, without some dumb notion that you'll just go over to the next hottie and pluck her number, then you can truly let go.

This is why you'll never hear me in real life talking about "game" [Image: wink.gif]

It's always hilarious when a community guy spots me because they EXPECT me to be running around hitting up sets, only to realize I'm outside having a smoke or singing the lyrics to the song. The ironic thing is about a year ago...

A community dude from Toronto came to NY for a day, we went to 2 brunch parties then a club late night. At the 2nd brunch he pointed out that I actually COLD APPROACH more than most community guys he's seen. This was SHOCKING because compared to my hardcore RSD ways I am rather low key. (Beyond that I actually was having fun and there was not pressure)

It's this aspect that has made me sort of a "sleeper cell" within the high end scene. To everyone else I'm this social/fun guy who happens to know a shit ton of people. When non-community guys talk about girls I simply just laugh at the story, I've never felt a need to prove anything because how I am is a direct reflection of who I've become. They know when they see me I'm having fun or on some crazy adventure. I've never told stories unless there was a lesson behind it.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - soup - 03-26-2014

Quote: (03-25-2014 04:10 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

It's important to be relaxed or loose, but guys who are just learning will have to face the firewall at some point.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - svenski7 - 03-27-2014

You say you are getting to a point where it seems like that's all you have to do. That's because you've been in the game for a while.

A lot of guys who internalize game and start to become naturals forget where they came from. They forget the struggle that they went through. The mind has a convenient way of forgetting unpleasant experiences like being a newbie with no clue and getting rejected thousands of times.

Good for you for getting to where you are, but don't come on here and start espousing such hackneyed game denying like that.

Why don't you tell us a little more about how you go to where you are first?

Met Leighton here in BKK and know he's practicing what he preaches.

My 2 cents: What Leighton said is true in Thailand and I'm sure many other traditional non-Western cultures.

The reason that kind of advice offends so many in Game is that it is so far from the reality they are experiencing in USA or Western Europe that they can't believe it and think its probably just trolling.

Game can improve your lot wherever you are, especially in the West. Traveling, however, has opened my eyes to one fundamental truth: Guys in Game are working harder and longer for lower quality in the West than a farang who just "shows up" here in BKK.

I'm in the hospital as I type. I got 35 matches on Tinder and told a girl I was in the hospital. Told her need to see if she's serious and not just a bar girl so please bring me some bubble gum in the hospital. She's a 7. She brings me gum and milk "for my bones" Writes me later that she misses me and hopes I am OK today. She's got money and a good government job which requires "secret clearance." She hopes I'll stay in BKK, teach English and date her. This all happened within 8 hours.

Would this be possible in USA or Europe without looking like George Clooney? I don't think so.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - soup - 03-27-2014

I don't doubt that he practices what he preaches.. Read my post whole post before you respond.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - sexysasquatch - 03-27-2014

Christian,

This might be somewhere in the thread (I wasn't able to go through all 10 pages), but what's your definition of game?

Just the basic principles like be unreactive, push-pull etc… I would imagine those come with the territory of being successful no? If you are successful you generally don't care what those around you think hence unreactive. You're probably playful and don't take giggling club girls too seriously.

Logistics are handled if you are affluent. Etc…

What's the missing component then that really speaks "game" to you amongst the high flying successful lifestyle set?

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - svenski7 - 03-27-2014

Quote: (03-27-2014 01:22 AM)soup Wrote:  

I don't doubt that he practices what he preaches.. Read my post whole post before you respond.

Not a swipe at you, just sharing my experience with the others.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Gringuito - 03-27-2014

Quote: (03-27-2014 01:23 AM)sexysasquatch Wrote:  

Just the basic principles like be unreactive, push-pull etc… I would imagine those come with the territory of being successful no? If you are successful you generally don't care what those around you think hence unreactive. You're probably playful and don't take giggling club girls too seriously.

Logistics are handled if you are affluent. Etc…

What's the missing component then that really speaks "game" to you amongst the high flying successful lifestyle set?

People that are affluent are for the most part no different than anyone else when it comes to "game". Some are naturals (perhaps more by percentage than non-wealthy people) and some are nice-guys/betas. Just go to silicon valley if you want to meet tons of multi-millionaire guys with no game. Having money doesn't automatically give you game. In some ways it can hurt your game if you become lazy and just hookup with the tons of gold diggers that become available.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - soup - 03-28-2014

Gotta say this Gio episode is great.

Gio is truly the man.

Learning how to dress is like the first easiest thing a guy can do to get on the right path.

Completely agree about young girls being less likely to have stds.

Gio- your dad sounds like he was a mofo of a player !!!

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - iknowexactly - 03-28-2014

Quote: (03-20-2014 07:23 PM)mbare Wrote:  

moved to Europe...my lifestyle felt in check. I dropped all of the smallville notion of love I had been brought up on, made friends with a player in Italy, and started approaching and learning from my friend.

LOL, this is a great summary for a successful life path...escape obscurity, give up on Smallville Love, go learn from Italian Gamer....

+1 rep point for brutal and incisive phrase "Smallville notion of love"...

actually good start to a red pill movie script..where the guy _doesn't_ get reduced to the beta ass-kisser, but starts to live a transcendent life (not however based on being pissed off at women) against the drop dead gorgeous background of Italy..

Any takers as co-writers/co-producers? I actually have a script much like this at around 70 pages right now... PM me

you mean you don't believe in romance like on TV?!

"All first drafts are shit."
-Hemingway

Because I had trouble deleting photos before, testing here with a photo poster of mine.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Vicious - 03-28-2014

Deleted, should have gone in the suggestions thread.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Tenerife - 03-28-2014

Going to southeast asia is more important than game.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Travesty - 03-28-2014

Gio you were awesome.

This forum fucking proves that if a guy is dropping enough knowledge and experience on this forum over time he is very likely to be legit and you can hear in Gio's appearance he is what he says 100%.

This is why forum members are very easy to meet up with.

We need to start more businesses and joint ventures together with all our knowledge and positive attitudes.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Comte De St. Germain - 03-29-2014

I was expecting Gio to sound like some mafiosos a la Scarface, but to hear him sound just like a bro and acting like the rest of us was too legit. Gio talked some real shit today it was a pleasure.
[Image: clap.gif]

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Giovonny - 03-29-2014

I think you guys meant to post in this thread..

McQueen Show Thread

But, anyways..

Quote: (03-28-2014 11:08 AM)soup Wrote:  

Gotta say this Gio episode is great.

Gio- your dad sounds like he was a mofo of a player !!!

Thanks Soup!

My dad was a hell of a playboy but it was a hard life of constant partying.

It eventually killed him but he had a hell of a time.

Quote: (03-28-2014 11:25 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Gio you were awesome.

Thanks.

I hope to game with you at UCSB one of these days!

Quote: (03-29-2014 01:06 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Gio talked some real shit today it was a pleasure.

I answered all of your questions here:

McQueen Show Thread

As far as this thread..

Westcoast is saying that money is necessary to maximize your life.

McQueen is saying that social skills are necessary to maximize your life

Both statements are true.

The one that you DON'T HAVE is the one to focus on.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - DVY - 03-31-2014

I've gave this thread a quick browse. Heres my thoughts.

-Background- based in LA w/a good job (think 100k+).

- Wealth is WAYYY over-rated for swooping girls. I don't think my nights out exceed 50-100 dollars. I get comped often and regularly at certain restaurants. I get comped at almost all the top club venues.

- Being friendly, cool and having fun are much more important than having money. But having enough money not to be a leech is important. DistantLight might have "lucked out" into that type of scene, but its impossible to have that here in LA. Dropping SOME money here is a MUST. Even if you get comped on dinners/drinks, its almost a requirement to drop a generous tip (25%). Dropping zero on dinner/drinks is impossible here in LA. If you do that regularly, people will stop inviting you out.

- I've meet tons of "party people", the % of people regularly swooping different girls is basically 0. Its just too hard. The same crowds follow their promoters. To have real mileage, you need to be, as DistantLight describes, a non-promoter promoter. Connected just enough to fit in, but not forced to stay to one venue.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Distant Light - 03-31-2014

Quote: (03-31-2014 12:46 PM)DVY Wrote:  

I've gave this thread a quick browse. Heres my thoughts.

-Background- based in LA w/a good job (think 100k+).

- Wealth is WAYYY over-rated for swooping girls. I don't think my nights out exceed 50-100 dollars. I get comped often and regularly at certain restaurants. I get comped at almost all the top club venues.

- Being friendly, cool and having fun are much more important than having money. But having enough money not to be a leech is important. DistantLight might have "lucked out" into that type of scene, but its impossible to have that here in LA. Dropping SOME money here is a MUST. Even if you get comped on dinners/drinks, its almost a requirement to drop a generous tip (25%). Dropping zero on dinner/drinks is impossible here in LA. If you do that regularly, people will stop inviting you out.

- I've meet tons of "party people", the % of people regularly swooping different girls is basically 0. Its just too hard. The same crowds follow their promoters. To have real mileage, you need to be, as DistantLight describes, a non-promoter promoter. Connected just enough to fit in, but not forced to stay to one venue.

+1

A few things to point out as to why I spent 0$ dollars...
- I was the most social/fun guy in every party (when I was first building all this)
- I "life hacked" in the sense that I was known as someone who ONLY knew "tall women" and as result
- I connected with all the staff from the bus boys, to the bouncers to the bathroom attendant (although I've only gone a few times a year)

And the funniest reason of them all comes from a guy I used to run into from time to time who was also pulling lots of hot chicks.

"You don't have to own the yacht...just know the guy who owns it"

[Image: 4173b096aca911e3b0fe1213113368a2_8.jpg]

[Image: e2ea80dcaae011e391e312f04e0fef50_8.jpg]

[Image: 7e8eb5e69e5011e388d00a591398d939_8.jpg]

Basically, many of the connectors, managers/owners used to give me lots of COMPs for a wide variety of things because at one point I knew EVERY tall chick and that's because I met every single one that walked through the door.

This created a perception of me and instantly attracted a arab pricne bodyguard where I was given my own bottle of champagne hahaha. This level of "extremity" is only common in places like south of france, miami, milan, paris, and maybe london. Although recently a "connector" friend got some outrageous contract to go live in Las Vegas.

All these dynamics sort of overlap and are similar only difference is the quality of chicks. It's actually EASY because most people within this environment tend to lack the "energy" of socializing and having fun.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Vicious - 03-31-2014

Haha, Justin Ross Lee is definitely someone you should research if you want to know how to manipulate social media.

I managed to get him to like one of my First Class flying pics on IG (details in the IG game thread) and this doll I met in NYC last time around managed to notice immediately.

But man his facial expression is weird. It's like he's always partially melting.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Distant Light - 03-31-2014

Quote: (03-31-2014 05:18 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Haha, Justin Ross Lee is definitely someone you should research if you want to know how to manipulate social media.

I managed to get him to like one of my First Class flying pics on IG (details in the IG game thread) and this doll I met in NYC last time around managed to notice immediately.

But man his facial expression is weird. It's like he's always partially melting.

Dude is HILARIOUS especially the obnoxious banter.

As for his facial expression it's done on purpose hahaha. He jokes that you should always make it seem like more than one photo is being taken in the background because your "it" everyone wants you.

I'm not a humorous guy at all, but this dude has that douchey dry humor on point. Also likes seeing what he can get away with with his banter, which results in lots of COMPs.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - DVY - 03-31-2014

@DL- fair enough. I've rolled like that a couple times.

-Rolled solo into a club, and ran into an promoter friend w/20 girls and popping bottles of champagne and vodka.
-Rolled solo to the sushi hot-spot, starting drinking and chatting w/this blinged out black dude and his "Halle Berry" date. Rolled w/them to a hookah bar where it was them and 7 girls dancing on couches.

^^All of this was comped.

Say the bartender pours a you and your girl(s) a drink pro bono. I always tip there.

Say the line to the bathroom is 15 guys long. Do you grease the dude a 5 and slip to the front?

Just saying zero is tough. There are ancilliary "tipping" costs.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - AneroidOcean - 03-31-2014

Quote: (03-31-2014 04:55 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

And the funniest reason of them all comes from a guy I used to run into from time to time who was also pulling lots of hot chicks.

"You don't have to own the yacht...just know the guy who owns it"

This made me think about one of the moments when I realized that networking is so INCREDIBLY powerful.

A client that I knew through my day job and who I'd done some contracting with directly (I'd become fairly friendly with him and he'd been generous with tips and such) had just bought his mom a brand new supercar and it had been delivered to his building.

I was walking past him and he said, "AneroidOcean!" and he throws me the keys to this fucking SWEET expensive car that nobody had even driven yet.

"Want to take it for a drive?"

I looked at the keys. I looked at the car fucking SPARKLING like sex, and I tossed the keys back to him, "No thanks I'm kind of busy right now. Another time."

The other person witnessing this had their jaw drop. Still makes me smile to this day.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Atavistic - 04-01-2014

Here’s an interesting article:

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/why...s-awesome/

While I agree you need both Lifestyle + Game to get results. If you live a high-end lifestyle chances are girls will be attracted to you because of the fame. Like someone mentioned here, balance really is key, just like everything in life.

As soon as one becomes a billionaire, you’re already listed on the Internet as a type of money celebrity.

In any event, Game is necessary for mastering women (maintaining relationships, harems etc.), regardless of money or fame.

If you’re super rich, it depends if you want to understand women or not, otherwise there’s probably a high likelihood you’re going to be a sugar daddy / provider if you don’t master Game.

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - la_mode - 04-01-2014

Game matters more. Have seen several dudes in LA with the lifestyle and money, and no game. Usually foreign, don't understand American jokes. Obviously both matter, but a dude with the right game can do more. I think looks are being overlooked though, also plays a big role. (Don't want to invoke looks vs game).

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - Samseau - 04-01-2014

[Image: 7e8eb5e69e5011e388d00a591398d939_8.jpg]

The chick on the far right with the black hair looks like a tranny, and now I can't stop thinking that some of the other girls in this photo may be trannys as well. [Image: shudder.gif]

McQueen's 'Meltdown' Rant On Game vs. Lifestyle - bacan - 04-01-2014

Quote: (04-01-2014 04:17 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

The chick on the far right with the black hair looks like a tranny, and now I can't stop thinking that some of the other girls in this photo may be trannys as well. [Image: shudder.gif]

Haha, he goes out on a limb to back up what he's saying with pictures of himself and his lifestyle, and you post this hater comment? [Image: dodgy.gif]