Roosh V Forum
Seeking Arrangement game - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Seeking Arrangement game (/thread-21493.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Seeking Arrangement game - DVY - 04-23-2013

Excellent thread.... I think somebody else said it best, "Women love wealth and power, like Men love youth and sexiness."

@MikeCF- lets be real here. SF has a different culture than most metropolitan cities. The "wealth effect" is dulled because most use public transport/taxis. Lots of events to do in a short walking distance.

Seeking Arrangement game - Samseau - 04-23-2013

What's hilarious about this thread is that a lot of these "sugar babies" sound like they're getting off on the thrill more than anything else.

I bet hundreds of thousands of guys each month take "regular" girls out on dates that cost just as much, if not more, than what hotwheels spent on his broads and yet got zero play because they are seen as "providers".

But when you're seen as "sugar daddy", suddenly the provider role becomes much more exciting for young girls.

This is 100% a framing issue.

Seeking Arrangement game - MikeCF - 04-23-2013

Quote: (04-23-2013 01:51 PM)DVY Wrote:  

@MikeCF- lets be real here. SF has a different culture than most metropolitan cities. The "wealth effect" is dulled because most use public transport/taxis. Lots of events to do in a short walking distance.

Sorta true, but it's also true that guys in L.A. have no class or sophistication.

How many guys in SF are going to live shows at Yoshi's or the Filmore, going to MOMA, the Legion of Merit, etc.?

Most guys just wanna get fucked up. Not hating. People can do what they want.

But when those guys complain about not being able to run tight game without more money, it's not because money is the issue. It's because guys can't really think beyond the, "Let's run up a huge bar tab on the weekends and lease a BMW" mindset.

There are a lot of intelligent ways to spend a small amount of money.

Someone like this guy could pull of "sugar daddy game" on a salary 1/3 of what a rich L.A. guy makes:

http://michaelbyc.com/2013/03/20/your-sanctuary/

That guy has class and style. I was totally shocked when I found out his age (a full decade younger than me and the guys I sent his blog to guessed)

If a girl goes into a standard $ a month apartment in L.A. but there's tasteful art on the wall, she's going to have a different impression of his net worth when you consider that "men" in their 20s and 30s are far more likely to have Scarface or other movie posters hung up above video game counsels.

Seeking Arrangement game - MikeCF - 04-23-2013

Quote: (04-23-2013 04:31 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

What's hilarious about this thread is that a lot of these "sugar babies" sound like they're getting off on the thrill more than anything else.

I bet hundreds of thousands of guys each month take "regular" girls out on dates that cost just as much, if not more, than what hotwheels spent on his broads and yet got zero play because they are seen as "providers".

But when you're seen as "sugar daddy", suddenly the provider role becomes much more exciting for young girls.

This is 100% a framing issue.

True and the girls are looking for something more. They are looking for someone with drive and worldliness.

I'll bet hotwheels has better stories than the average guy who plays xbox and whose life is devoted to getting fucked up on weekends.

There's a reason the Most Interesting Man in the World meme isn't some young guy.

Quote: (04-23-2013 05:38 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Sorta true, but it's also true that guys in L.A. have no class or sophistication.

How many guys in SF are going to live shows at Yoshi's or the Filmore, going to MOMA, the Legion of Merit, etc.?

Most guys just wanna get fucked up. Not hating. People can do what they want.

But when those guys complain about not being able to run tight game without more money, it's not because money is the issue. It's because guys can't really think beyond the, "Let's run up a huge bar tab on the weekends and lease a BMW" mindset.

There are a lot of intelligent ways to spend a small amount of money.

Someone like this guy could pull of "sugar daddy game" on a salary 1/3 of what a rich L.A. guy makes:

http://michaelbyc.com/2013/03/20/your-sanctuary/

That guy has class and style. I was totally shocked when I found out his age (a full decade younger than me and the guys I sent his blog to guessed)

If a girl goes into a standard $ a month apartment in L.A. but there's tasteful art on the wall, she's going to have a different impression of his net worth when you consider that "men" in their 20s and 30s are far more likely to have Scarface or other movie posters hung up above video game counsels.

Nothing but the truth here. Michael Byc has "artist game", but its basically the same difference.

SA hits heavy on the intrigue/drama bit.

I am a big fan of doing marginally illegal or socially deviant acts w/girls. Smoking joints on sidewalks, drinking in public (mcdonalds 1$ cup comes in handy!) , drinking in the backseat of the car while parked. And yet, all of this is basically free and memorable (also low-risk).

Edit- As for "only getting f-cked up". Most girls can't be themselves w/out alcohol. Nowadays, I drink more to keep the girl company then to actually do something for myself. Hell, looking back I had girls stop me half-way through a sober make-out session to take 1 shot of vodka (hahaha), and then bang. Its almost a pre-requisite for first 2-3 sex sessions. No alcohol=no bang.

Seeking Arrangement game - Hotwheels - 04-23-2013

Bwahahahaha I just got this shit in my inbox;

OK, YOU DESCRIBED ME. I WILL BE BLUNT AND EXPECT CONFIDENTIALITY. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LOCATE AND OBTAIN A CHEAP APARTMENT THERE IN WISCONSIN, 3 BEDROOM FULLY FURNISHED WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED TO START OVER... UTILITIES INCLUDED, TWIN BED, FULL BED, ANDF CRIB, I MEAN FURNISHED CLEAR DOWN TO A VACUUM... I AM LEAVING AND WANT TO START OVER, HAVE NBANNY FOR MY KIDS WICH IS MY ELDERLY AUNT. I WOULD BE AT YOUR BECK AND CALL... AGAIN ALL CONFIDENTAIL NO WAY TO EVER BE BOTHERED BY ANY PAST FAMILY OR ANYONE EVER AGAIN, WANT A FRESH START

Ummmmmm, no.

Seeking Arrangement game - samsamsam - 04-23-2013

Quote: (04-23-2013 06:55 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Bwahahahaha I just got this shit in my inbox;

OK, YOU DESCRIBED ME. I WILL BE BLUNT AND EXPECT CONFIDENTIALITY. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LOCATE AND OBTAIN A CHEAP APARTMENT THERE IN WISCONSIN, 3 BEDROOM FULLY FURNISHED WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED TO START OVER... UTILITIES INCLUDED, TWIN BED, FULL BED, ANDF CRIB, I MEAN FURNISHED CLEAR DOWN TO A VACUUM... I AM LEAVING AND WANT TO START OVER, HAVE NBANNY FOR MY KIDS WICH IS MY ELDERLY AUNT. I WOULD BE AT YOUR BECK AND CALL... AGAIN ALL CONFIDENTAIL NO WAY TO EVER BE BOTHERED BY ANY PAST FAMILY OR ANYONE EVER AGAIN, WANT A FRESH START

Ummmmmm, no.

LOL, a pic maybe? Just curious what she thinks she is offering for all that. I understand she will be at your beck and call. Would she also be shouting all the time? LOL.

Pic from her profile

[Image: 56F22390B24A808065E2DD3697611316JZ.jpg]

Just to be clear, I did NOT contact the broad first.

Claims to be thin but I can see a bit of belly in one pic.

*So much for confidentiality babe. You're now on the RVF Sugar Baby of Shame list*

On to the next level of SB game.

[Image: attachment.jpg11388]   

Calling card game.

The girl at Staples was intrigued but had a belly so she didn't get one.

Seeking Arrangement game - samsamsam - 04-23-2013

Sharp looking card. Is it normal sized or is it an unusual shape to stand out and better card stock?

I don't know if this was mentioned anywhere but do you use your real first name and different last name or your real name?

Thanks!

Seeking Arrangement game - renotime - 04-24-2013

Is that a fake name you use, hot wheels?

Seeking Arrangement game - Hotwheels - 04-24-2013

SSS-I've been using my real first name and generally not telling them my last. However, since I have a super common name I'm not terribly worried about it. A broad tonight wanted my last name so I gave her a BS one as I knew she was looking me up. Haven't had them ask pre-meet.

The cards are just the regular stock. I would have gotten better but forgot about it and the girl never asked. They look ok the way they are.

Reno- It's my new SD name. It sounds as if I was born into a wealthy family, no? Helps reinforce the image and my background.

Am I taking this Sterling Archer thing far enough to be creepy yet?

Seeking Arrangement game - bojangles - 04-24-2013

fuck no keep doing it Sterling

Seeking Arrangement game - ElBorrachoInfamoso - 04-24-2013

Quote: (04-23-2013 07:12 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Pic from her profile

[Image: 56F22390B24A808065E2DD3697611316JZ.jpg]

Just to be clear, I did NOT contact the broad first.

Claims to be thin but I can see a bit of belly in one pic.

*So much for confidentiality babe. You're now on the RVF Sugar Baby of Shame list*

4/10 WNB

Seeking Arrangement game - thegmanifesto - 04-24-2013

Are you guys all doing this in Wisconsin or other cities as well?

Seeking Arrangement game - Lothario - 04-24-2013

Quote: (04-23-2013 02:28 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Going by the usual criteria guys use around here they would be from villages.

#1 is from a city of about 30,000, #2 50,000, #3 and #4 100,000
I've had a lot of interest from broads in Milwaukee but my itinerary hasn't really lined up for them yet.

If/when I get to Chicago it will be a veritable fuckfest.

Loved the detailed break out Hotwheels and awsome recent posts.....

Hotwheels You might be on to something here with small towns, I am looking at small towns in Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana, Missouri and there is much better talent then on dating sites, I have found girls as young as in High Schools looking to fuflfill their Daddy Fantasy.

I can see that girls in small towns nothing to do and bored as fuck and wanting to get out and enjoy the worldy things with the most Intersting Man.

Currently waiting and playing the stealth cobra e-mech game and will strike as soon as I travel for Business [Image: evil.gif]

Seeking Arrangement game - slubu - 04-24-2013

I just started this up in LA. I will report back. I look pretty young though, not sure how that will pan out. One girl, at least an 8, is already sending me iphone pics.

Seeking Arrangement game - xsplat - 04-24-2013

Quote: (04-23-2013 05:58 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

True and the girls are looking for something more. They are looking for someone with drive and worldliness.

You guys have hit on a few psychological triggers where money can be used to get girls wet.

The notion that money always makes the guy into a "mere provider" in a role that is in direct opposition to a truly attractive alpha is way too simplistic, so let's put a bullet in the head of that idea right now.

Just as it's not what you say, but how you say it, it's not what you spend, but how you spend it. Context and frame. The tool of money can be used to either purchase dry time, or to help cause both the context and the attraction.

Therefore for guys who are good at business, making money is a very good long term strategy.

Seeking Arrangement game - Giovonny - 04-24-2013

a lot of these "sugar babies" sound like they're getting off on the thrill more than anything else.

Yes, exactly.

This is exciting for them. It's somethiong that have usually only seen on tv and read about in books.

Its a new experience. A fresh, sexual experience that they are getting paid for. (sometimes)

I can understand their excitement.

I think its plays into their "Older Man -Daddy Fantasies"

This is great stuff!

I still need to read 50 Shades of Gray!

Quote: (04-23-2013 05:38 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I do stuff like that. Plenty of guys do.

Sure, its not the same guys doing molly at Ruby Skye or getting wasted in the Marina or Soma. Maybe, its a slightly older or more refined crowd who does that stuff.

Of course, I rarely drink or go out at night.

This looks like fun, I might do this soon..

http://www.today.com/travel/adults-only-...eum-946142

I can't wait to get into this SA game in a few years!

Seeking Arrangement game - The Fantasist - 04-24-2013

Help me out guys.

Not sure if this has been answered but I'm creating a profile as we speak for my South of France adventure. What kind of things do people write for their 'heading'? Also what's the idea with the income bracket, put in over a million a year or play it conservative?

Quick replies would be greatly appreciated so I can set this up tonight.

Seeking Arrangement game - The Fantasist - 04-24-2013

Shit, also how much am I supposed to be willing to spend on her a month?

Seeking Arrangement game - Fenix - 04-24-2013

+1 for sharing your system. Wonder if it works for 'sponsoring' EE girls.

I want to give it a try but when I signed up, my acct got flagged. I was able to confirm the registration but when I logged in (using a proxy browser) it got flagged.

Quote: (04-24-2013 02:59 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Reno- It's my new SD name. It sounds as if I was born into a wealthy family, no? Helps reinforce the image and my background.

How did you come to choosing this name? It makes me think if Reno 911 or Reno Raines from the tv show Renegade.

Seeking Arrangement game - horn - 04-24-2013

Quote: (04-24-2013 01:12 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

You guys have hit on a few psychological triggers where money can be used to get girls wet.

Just as it's not what you say, but how you say it, it's not what you spend, but how you spend it. Context and frame. The tool of money can be used to either purchase dry time, or to help cause both the context and the attraction.

This is exactly right. SA game is about committing to a strong frame from the start, getting her out of her frame, telling her what to wear, how to dress, where to meet you, on the day of the week at the time you are available, to go to the club or restaurant or bar you picked.

And if you have a real job, suits, car, traveled widely, other subtle indicators of wealth you are going to do even better.

Guys who act incongruent or can't maintain their fame when faced with a hot 19-yr old IRL will screw it up.

Seeking Arrangement game - ElBorrachoInfamoso - 04-25-2013

Even when I was a poor grad student, people thought I had money based on how I dressed and acted. SA game fits me perfect.

I can talk about my real job because it's congruent with wealth. I only need to modify my travel stories a little to make them fit the wealthy man image. My suits are custom and my clients put me in nice hotels. I can afford to go to fancy places but my per diem covers most of those costs. These girls can't tell the difference between me and a real rich guy.

Fishing with dynamite