Roosh V Forum
Greek islands data sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Greek islands data sheet (/thread-10401.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Greek islands data sheet - MrRoundtree - 05-20-2015

You should go to Rhodos, had many Swedes/Norwegians and Finns from what I remember..also a few Danes.

Other than that there were Dutch/Romanians and Israelis.

Try to stay in Rhodos town.

Greek islands data sheet - drasticallyspeaking - 05-21-2015

Can't go to Rhodos unfortunately as I'm on the 90 / 180 days visa-free in Schengen area dealio for Americans. I can't go back into Schengen until July, so I'm looking for a non-Schengen place to scope out the Scandis and see if it's worth going to Sweden in July after all.

Greek islands data sheet - Adrenaline - 07-15-2016

Any updates from the Greek Islands this season? I'm tempted to hit it for the loose women from around the world, but being surrounded by a bunch of annoying, shirtless bro types puts me off.

Greek islands data sheet - Chengiz88 - 07-16-2016

Gonna be in the Cyclades this summer will hit this place up with any worthwhile intel

Greek islands data sheet - jamaltyrone - 07-16-2016

any of you guys going to Corfu?
i d love to meet

Greek islands data sheet - jcrew247 - 08-28-2016

Gonna try to go to Santorini and Rhodes.

Does anyone know if Kos is still flooded with migrants and refugees? Does it suck now as a party town?

Greek islands data sheet - StackGsMan - 02-24-2017

Bump.

I'm heavily considering going to Crete, Rhodes, Corfu and/or Ios this summer for June and July. I've read this entire thread but still have questions.

Anyone here gone island hoping in the Greek isles that can give some advice?

Greek islands data sheet - Rossi - 02-24-2017

Quote: (08-28-2016 11:15 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

Does anyone know if Kos is still flooded with migrants and refugees? Does it suck now as a party town?

Yes, Kos is full of them along with Lesvos.

Greek islands data sheet - Chengiz88 - 02-26-2017

Was in Santorini in October place is beautiful. Definitely recommend it if you just want to chill out and fully detox/recharge your batteries.

Greek islands data sheet - Rossi - 02-27-2017

Quote: (02-26-2017 10:14 AM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

Was in Santorini in October place is beautiful. Definitely recommend it if you just want to chill out and fully detox/recharge your batteries.

Me too but it's too exhausting. It's all hills and stuff.

Greek islands data sheet - Chengiz88 - 03-01-2017

Quote: (02-27-2017 06:12 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2017 10:14 AM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

Me too but it's too exhausting. It's all hills and stuff.

LOL...your right its pretty hilly, plus when I went it felt like half of China was visiting at the same time.
I still remember eating breakfast on the terrace overlooking the crater sun shining for some reason it tasted a lot better than my normal food [Image: wink.gif]

Greek islands data sheet - Chengiz88 - 03-01-2017

Want to visit Mykonos and Zante this summer heard there lot noiseier and upbeat compared to Santorini

Greek islands data sheet - Rossi - 03-02-2017

Quote: (03-01-2017 03:03 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

LOL...your right its pretty hilly, plus when I went it felt like half of China was visiting at the same time.
I still remember eating breakfast on the terrace overlooking the crater sun shining for some reason it tasted a lot better than my normal food [Image: wink.gif]

I think I went there 7 or 8 times. Worst time to go to Santorini is from 15 July to 30 August. It's way too crowded, plus you dont get to enjoy the island. I've been going to Greek Islands for 15 years by now, best time is to visit in June for sure.

Greek islands data sheet - Tmart901 - 03-03-2017

Which islands were your favorite Rossi ?

Greek islands data sheet - rudebwoy - 03-03-2017

Kos was nice 20 years ago, shame about the migrants.

Rhodes was fun as well.

Greek islands data sheet - Chengiz88 - 03-05-2017

Quote: (03-02-2017 11:45 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2017 03:03 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

I think I went there 7 or 8 times. Worst time to go to Santorini is from 15 July to 30 August. It's way too crowded, plus you dont get to enjoy the island. I've been going to Greek Islands for 15 years by now, best time is to visit in June for sure.

I went in Oct at the end of the season was still busy but I can only imagine the crazy Chinese tourists there during peak season. Will check your advice about June when planning Mykonos/Zante. Is it possible to do Mykonos/Zante on a long weekend (Thurs - Sunday) ?

Greek islands data sheet - StackGsMan - 03-10-2017

Bump

Greek islands data sheet - Rossi - 03-10-2017

Quote: (03-05-2017 03:12 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

I went in Oct at the end of the season was still busy but I can only imagine the crazy Chinese tourists there during peak season. Will check your advice about June when planning Mykonos/Zante. Is it possible to do Mykonos/Zante on a long weekend (Thurs - Sunday) ?

Yes, it's possible.

I lost count how many Greek islands I went by now. Probably over 50 islands by now. Whatever you do, do NOT go in August.

Best time is June, maybe first week of July or September. As you can imagine, streets are not like 5th Avenue in NYC, they're tiny. It gets really annoying when you go in August.

August is the worst of worst time to go to vacation to any Greek island. Simple rooms that are €25 in May, €30 in June, go up to €120-150 in August. My friend works as a guide in Mykonos/Santorini for travel agency, he said Santorini's population is around 7,000 normally. In last August, population was 180,000 each day.

You can't even walk without touching someone's shoulder.

Greek islands data sheet - Beirut - 03-10-2017

But are there people/girls in enough numbers as early as may?

Greek islands data sheet - Rossi - 03-10-2017

Quote: (03-10-2017 07:23 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

But are there people/girls in enough numbers as early as may?

Yes, easier too. Not much competition.

Greek islands data sheet - Tmart901 - 04-14-2017

So I'm planning to make a trip to Rhodes in June I was wondering which town would be the best place to stay in. I'm 24 and trying to party.

Greek islands data sheet - jackflag - 04-14-2017

Gonna be in Santorini this June if anybody's gonna be there/interested in meeting up.

Greek islands data sheet - Beirut - 04-14-2017

Tmart stay in rhodes town. Hit the east side beaches some days by bus.

Greek islands data sheet - MrRoundtree - 04-14-2017

I don't know if my datasheet still applies, but Rhodos was paradise for scandinavian girls but they were really young (16-21).

Greek islands data sheet - TheBowery - 04-14-2017

What would be the top 3 to cover if you only have a week, and what is the best way to get from one island to another? Santorini, Mykonos, Ios?